Begur Villas – Latest News
The redevelopment of Villa Sa Riera is nearly at an end and we are visiting in May to make sure everything is perfect for our Summer guests.
The villa will have:
- A brand new beautiful state of the art kitchen, similar to the one in Villa Begur
- Porcelanosa wood effect ceramic tiles throughout
- All new bathrooms and shower rooms
- Wonderful new furniture inside and out
- Two new en-suite bedrooms, enabling the villa to sleep a maximum of 13 in 6 bedrooms
- A newly laid terrace with brand new tiles but still the same incredible views
- A very cool outdoor wood fired teppanyaki hot plate and barbecue, perfect for gambas de Palamos!
After May we will have some photographs which will show the villa off, until then our prices are discounted by 10% of the usual price. There is availability from the 5th August until the 2nd September. Sorry July has all gone!
We have also taken the opportunity to buy some new furniture for the next door property, Villa Begur, with a stunning 10 seater dining room table and chairs and new sofas and arm chairs in the living room. This villa still has some availability for the Summer. The weeks starting the 15th July and 29th July are both available. These weeks are perfect times to visit with free summer festivals around the area in July with live music and open markets.
Villa Begur also has some last minute availability from 3rd June to 17th June and we are happy to offer a 10% discount on these weeks. If you are not restricted to Summer holidays, June is a lovely month to visit as the weather is great, everything is open and you can relax on the beautiful beaches when they are nearly empty.